- Adolescent (Ages 15 and up)
- First-responder (law enforcement, firefighters, EMT/paramedics)
- Active Duty and Retired Military Personnel
- Trauma/Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Addiction & Recovery
- Severe and Persistent Mental Illnesses
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- Work and Career problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Self-harming Behaviors
- Gender Identity Disorder
- HIV/ A.I.D.S. issues
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client’s individual needs so they may attain the personal growth they are striving for.
We also offer workshops. Our current offerings can be found at Workshops and Groups Offered.